Sunday, August 18, 2013

Tutorial - How to Make a Knit Dishcloth

Make these for home or as gifts for family and friends

Dishcloth Tutorial at Craft Cravinngs Blog

"Modified Feather and Fan Dishcloth Pattern . I was about to gripe about how it’s Monday again, but then I realized it’s Tuesday. Nobody ever accused me of being excessively organized! The day has got a real “Monday” feel to it, so I’m going to just go with it. Today’s project is simple! If  you’re an avid knitter of cloths, you may have seen or even made these before! The pattern repeat is only 4 rows. Two of those are Purl rows (yes, sorry, I know! ).  There’s really only one “fancy” row and even that’s not too complicated. I needed to severely restock my own stash of cloths for the kitchen, so I made about 5 of these of the past week. Get your  needles and yarn ready and let’s get to it".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment