Friday, August 30, 2013

Tutorial - How to Make a Woven Dip Dyed Planter

Experiment with other vessels and different kinds of twine

Neon Planter Tutorial at Homely Creatures Blog

"Hello again lovelies! I have a great new project for you. It’s a woven neon yellow dip-dyed succulent hanging planter tutorial (phew, try saying that 10 times fast!) I’ve been having a bit of a love affair with natural tones matched with neon yellow lately, and a few weeks back I learned how to weave at Megan Morten and Maryanne Moodie’s ‘The School’. I am also loving hanging succulent planters and the dip dyed trend, so I thought why not mush all these lovely ideas together into one crafty creation?  Now before you squeal with excitement as I did when I started this mini masterpiece, be warned that this isn’t the easiest DIY project around. It can get quite fiddly and will take you a good few hours. But if you have the patience then you will be rewarded with the finest hanging planter in town".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment