Friday, September 27, 2013

Tutorial - How to Decorate Sheets with Your Own Designs

You don't have to be an artist to do this

Sheet Tutorial at Sewing the Little Heart Collection Blog

"My little girl is into all the little girl characters like Dora, Hello Kitty, Princesses, Winnie the Poo, etc. One day, she wants a princess bed, the next day a Dora bed. It is hard to keep up. I went to the store to see what sheets they had, but obviously it is either princess or Dora, so I decided it was time to get crafty. I purchased a plain set of light pink sheets, and using fabric markers drew all of her favorite characters on it (leaving some more room, just in case we start liking a new character). The sheets are a big success (I have to wash and dry them while she is at daycare, because I am not allowed to take them off of her bed!). It is actually pretty easy to do it, even if you are not that confident with drawing".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment