Sunday, September 15, 2013

Tutorial - How to Make a Crocheted Hacky Sack

Free printable PDF pattern included

Hacky Sack Tutorial at The Chilly Dog Blog

"In honor of my 250th post, I am going to take a moment to revisit my humble beginnings, post #2, Crocheted Hacky Sack Pattern. Somehow, it has become one of my most popular posts of all time, despite the fact that when I wrote it, I had not yet learned the benefit of labels and tagging or how Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and RSS Feeds can draw people to your blog. That's probably fine because even though my pattern was okay, my early photos were not that great.   To celebrate 250, I share with you my updated Crocheted Bean Bag Ball (Hacky Sack) Pattern with improved pictures as well as a couple improvements to the original pattern".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment