Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tutorial - How to Make an Organic Ice Cream Sundae Kit

She chose organic items for this thoughtful gift

Ice Cream Kit Tutorial at Make the Best of Everything Blog

"If you have followed me for a while now, then you know that I have a whole series of Homemade gifts for all the kiddos in my life!  This is actually the first time I have posted a gift for my nephew Luke.  Luke is the older brother of Adam, Audrey and Kyle, recipients of some of my past Homemade gifts.  Luke is turning 10 this year.  I have never made him one of my ” Gifts” well because kids get to a certain age, when you don’t know what is ” cool”.  Do they still play pretend?  I have no idea.  One thing I observe when spending time with my 2 ” Tween” nephews is that THEY LIKE TO EAT!!!  ALOT!  Since Luke’s family follows an Organic and gluten Free diet.  I thought I would put an Ice Cream Sundae kit that fits appropriately with his family’s diet.  This will be a special treat for Luke and his brothers and sister to enjoy".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment