Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tutorial - How to Take Better Blog Photos

Five steps for better product photos

Photo Tips Tutorial at It's Always Autumn Blog

"If there's one thing that convinces people to click through and check out a new blog, it's great photos. The exact same project that gets thousands (or millions) of views when photographed well will get completely ignored if photographed badly. Drool-worthy pictures of food, craft projects staged on a pretty mantel, and clothes modeled by super cute kids all make us more likely to check out the actual post. I'm by no means a pro when it comes to product photography, but I've learned a few things in the past year and a half that I thought I'd pass along. Even if you aren't a blogger, chances are you occasionally want to photograph something you've made, whether it's Thanksgiving dinner or a first day of school outfit. Keep reading for 5 ways to improve your food, product, and blog photos".... Read more

1 comment:

  1. This is a fantastic post. I have learned so much from it and will put it to use. I particularly like that I can use a piece of poster board for a back drop. Easy.

    ReplyDelete