Saturday, October 19, 2013

Tutorial - How to Make a Baby Changing Mat

Envelope-style changing mat clutch with room for wipes and diapers

Changing Mat Tutorial at What's Mummy Up To Blog

"So you might remember when I made my Change Mat for Little Bots, which essentially was a padded change-mat with some pockets and a fold out flap.  The idea was to roll it, tie it and store it in the nappy bag or under that pram for easy gathering of all nappy-change supplies in one neat roll.  I used mine an absolute tonne when Hannah was a baby.  Now that she's bigger though, I was finding that having the roll in my bag was a little cumbersome for something I wasn't really using all that often, and I was well and truly ready to ditch the nappy bag and go for more of a handbag ... albeit a big one to hold all of those Mummy necessities.  I found a beautiful Cath Kidston Handbag (do you like it??), then I started to ponder"....Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment