Thursday, October 17, 2013

Tutorial - How to Make a Smocked Pocket

Smocking adds a sweet touch to a little girl's dress

Smocked Pocket Tutorial at Janice Ferguson Sews Blog

"Life certainly has gotten in the way of the Liberty sundress I am making for Laurel. Fortunately, with all of our Florida sunshine, the dress is likely to  be worn 9 months of the year.  But  my 89 year-old aunt seems to be failing at an alarming rate and has needed more attention than usual.  Then I discovered that all but two of my SAGA magazines are missing, either lost in the hurricanes or lost in the garage.  Fortunately, I remembered that I had copied the pattern and was able to retrieve it.  So finally, progress is being made. The smocked pockets were just the touch this little dress needed".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment