Thursday, November 14, 2013

Tutorial - How to Make a Bow Tie

http://portialawrie.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/diy-bow-tie-tutorial-free-pdf-pattern.html
A great way to stash bust

Bow Tie Tutorial at Miss P Blog

"I hate to be the first to mention it. You know what I'm referring to. "That" time of year that is fast approaching. I can't quite bring myself to say "that" word yet. It's far too soon. So lets just talk about gifts. Nuff said? Nuff said! If like me you like to give the occasional handmade gift, you'll probably find  it relatively easy to come up with something for a female friend/relative. But blokes?? Well, that's a little trickier I find. They're trickier to buy for and definitely trickier to "make" for, as a rule.  Ah but hang on a minute! Bow ties look set to stick around for a while, so if your man is game enough to wear one, how about whipping up a cute little number to pop in his C*****mas stocking? They're super quick to make and you can easily squeeze one of these out of a fat quarter".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment