Sunday, December 22, 2013

Tutorial - How to Make an Angel Ornament

http://www.homesweethomebodies.net/2013/12/diy-shabby-chic-angel-ornaments.html#axzz2nvBvvnVE
Shabby chic ornament for your tree

Tutorial at Home Sweet Homebodies Blog

"I was looking through some of my photos from last Christmas, and I can't believe I forgot to post this tutorial for DIY shabby chic angel ornaments! I made these as gifts for my siblings, neighbors, and co-workers last Christmas (with little wire stethoscopes for my co-workers who are nurses!) I was happy with how these turned out, and the ease at putting them together. No painting! (My nemesis.)  No sewing! (Too time consuming.) No cutting or drilling wood! (I like my fingers a little too much.) Seriously, just hot glue.  You're welcome".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment