Saturday, December 28, 2013

Tutorial - How to Make a Convertible Neck Warmer/Hat

https://sovanisa.com/?p=1215

Clever scarf design has a built-in hat

Neckwarmer Tutorial at Sovanisa Blog

"I had originally thought I would have this to you by the weekend… but as the weather gets cold and everyone starts to get sick, sometimes things just don’t work out as planned. Plus at this time of year there are lots of things going on and it just seems that I dont have enough time in the day or energy after work.  And a lot of time, it is hard for me to work on tutorials at night (which is my sewing time) simply because of the lighting.   I think maybe I need to put some sort of lighting on my wish list!!!  So it is a little over-due, but now I would like to explain how I made my kids the convertible neck warmers (with hat) , which as you can see here is perfect to keep neck and ears warm while riding bikes, etc".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment