Sunday, December 8, 2013

Tutorial - How to Make a Heating Pad

http://www.faithfilledfoodformoms.com/making-homemade-heating-pads/
These make good gifts, but not recommended for small children

Heating Pad Tutorial at Faith Filled Food for Moms Blog

"I realized the other day as I got into bed that my feet were so cold..and then I remembered..time to get out my homemade heating pad! I use it ALL the time in the winter months. But when I got it out I realized how shabby it was getting and..well.. a little dirty.  So it’s time to make another one. As a matter of fact,  since it’s almost Christmas,  I’m going to make several to give as gifts!  I’ll show you how easy it is to make these quality Homemade Heating Pads".... Read more

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for adding my Homemade Heating Pad to your collection! It's an honor! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete