Thursday, December 19, 2013

Tutorial - How to Make a Simple Wooden Nativity Scene
Free template for cutting the wood pieces

Nativity SceneTutorial at Dabbles and Babbles Blog

"This past weekend we finally pulled out our Christmas decorations and got our house looking festive. I always seem to forget all the amazing things we have until I see them coming out of the boxes.  One of our favorite decorations is a very simple nativity scene that my mom made a few years back. My Mom is very crafty and artistic… I’m sure that’s where I inherited all my creative genes from (no offense Dad).  My lovely and talented Mother has given me permission to share the details of this project with my readers – oh, and she wanted to mention that my Dad played a vital roll in the creation of these nativity scenes; he cut out all the wood pieces. This sweet and simple nativity scene is great for your home and makes a thoughtful and unique gift as well. It’s also simple enough that children could make these too".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment