Thursday, December 19, 2013

Tutorial - How to Make a Simple Wooden Nativity Scene

http://dabblesandbabbles.com/simple-wooden-nativity-scene/
Free template for cutting the wood pieces

Nativity SceneTutorial at Dabbles and Babbles Blog

"This past weekend we finally pulled out our Christmas decorations and got our house looking festive. I always seem to forget all the amazing things we have until I see them coming out of the boxes.  One of our favorite decorations is a very simple nativity scene that my mom made a few years back. My Mom is very crafty and artistic… I’m sure that’s where I inherited all my creative genes from (no offense Dad).  My lovely and talented Mother has given me permission to share the details of this project with my readers – oh, and she wanted to mention that my Dad played a vital roll in the creation of these nativity scenes; he cut out all the wood pieces. This sweet and simple nativity scene is great for your home and makes a thoughtful and unique gift as well. It’s also simple enough that children could make these too".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment