Monday, January 20, 2014

Tutorial - How to Get a Vintage Look Using Coffee

http://puddledesigns.blogspot.com/2013/08/diy-vintage-crates.html
Be sure to wear gloves when working with this stain

Tutorial at Puddle Designs Blog

"I have been wanting some vintage looking crates that I could use for photography props.  I looked and looked everywhere online, and I couldn't find anything that was in my price range ($10-$20).  I am a cheapskate, so I HATE spending money.  I wasn't willing to fork over $40 for a crate, just because it said "Coca-Cola" on the side.  So lame!  So, what was a girl like me to do?  Create my own! I found these really cute and simple crates at a couple of local craft stores.  Thanks to coupons, I was able to get them for screaming deals"....Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment