Sunday, January 19, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Cupcake Skirt

http://www.scatteredthoughtsofacraftymom.com/2014/01/how-to-sew-a-skirt-free-pattern-for-girls.html
Skirt pattern for girls sizes 18 mo to 8 yrs. Includes cupcake applique instructions

Tutorial at Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom Blog

"I've had this adorable cupcake themed fabric panel in my stash for a while.  When I bought it, I planned to use it to make a cheater quilt.  Of course, I'm not the greatest at following through with all my plans and after making the woodland creatures stenciled skirt, I thought the cupcakes would be even better as an applique on a skirt.  (I still want to make the quilt, and I've already ordered more of the fabric!)  Was I right, how cute did the skirt turn out".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment