Friday, January 3, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Fabric Postcard

http://marelize-ries.blogspot.com/2014/01/fabric-postcard-tutorial.html
Use applique, quilting, and free motion embroidery

Postcard Tutorial at Stitch by Stitch Blog

"For this particular month we had a theme 'where we live'.  Now I live in South Africa and there are probably 100's of ideas I could have used, our country is full of wildlife, african art and stunning country sides.  But I had to be true to MY area, which is Mpumalanga, highveldt cosmos country.  So making cosmos flowers was the perfect choice. I am going to focus more on the construction of the postcard rather than the decorating part, although I added the steps of how I made this particular 'cosmos flower' postcard.  Remember to let your creativity take over, they can be a lot of fun".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment