Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Lamp

http://www.instructables.com/id/Skyscraper-Lamp/?ALLSTEPS
Handmade lamp using wooden dowels and a piece of cardboard

Tutorial at Instructables Blog

"I made this lamp "playing" with wooden dowels and I loved doing it. The shapes and geometries that you can create with things like dowels are infinite (or almost!) so it's always very fun for me to try and create new ones. Yet the part I love the most is putting the light in it to see the magic light effects that are created by such shapes. I'm always amazed at how beautiful they are, even when the shapes are so simple!  It was not purposely made to make it look like a skyscraper, but I decided to call it that way because the effect that the light gave to it in the dark reminded me of a modern skyscraper".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment