Saturday, January 18, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Monogram Key Chain

http://shadesoftangerine.blogspot.com/2014/01/monogram-keychain-diy.html
Neon glow paint glows in the dark to help you find your keys

Tutorial at Shades of Tangerine Blog

"We all have that one special friend that loses everything - everything - from her purse to her keys to her phone.  She is loved, buuuuut......this gets old.  I present to you the ideal handmade gift for said friend: a neon monogram keychain that glows in the dark.  Not only is it cute, but this is about as practical as a DIY project can get.  When I received these preppy iron on applique letters from My Next Style, I knew right away that a monogram project was in my future, because who doesn't like personalized stuff".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment