Thursday, January 9, 2014

Tutorial - How to Refinish a Filing Cabinet

http://rentalrevival.com/home/2013/9/10/liquid-leaf-filing-cabinet
Paint and gold leaf restyled a plain filing cabinet into attractive storage

Tutorial at Rental Revival Blog

"I am not the most organized person in the world. There are certain things that I can be quite particular about, like how I put away my dishes and the alphabetical-by-artist, chronological-within-artists'-releases order of my record collection. However, when it comes to papers, laundry, and making my bed, you wouldn't exactly call me magazine worthy. On any given day my desk is covered in receipts, bills, and the occasional bag of Sun Chips. This is why the very first goal on my 10 things to do before I'm 30 list was, "Come up with a complete and usable filing system for all of my personal documents." Enter thrift store filing cabinet".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment