Friday, January 17, 2014

Tutorial - How to Repurpose Vintage Plates into Wall Art

http://heartsandsharts.com/cheap-and-easy-diy-wall-art-vintage-china-revival/
Paint pens transform vintage plates into one-of-a-kindwall art

Tutorial at Hearts & Sharts Blog

"I get TONS of compliments on my “plate wall”.  They are super easy to make and lots of fun, especially if you think you are super funny, which I do.  Because I am.  No joke.  Here’s the plate wall in the old house: Love it?  Wanna create your own?  It’s super easy, here we go: Get a plate.  I have a ton of hand me down, semi-worthless china.  If you aren’t fortunate enough to have a stash of “random-crap-that-you-don’t-need-but-could-maybe-use-one-day-for-crafting”, hit your local Goodwill and scope out the glass wear section.  Plates are usually a buck or two.  Garage sales are great for this, too".... Read more

1 comment:

  1. I'm a big fan of vintage plates but I don't know it can post it on the wall thanks for great tips this is such a unique abstract art design.

    ReplyDelete