Friday, February 28, 2014

Tutorial - Decoupage Napkins and Cake Stand

http://lifeinvelvet.com/2014/02/decoupage-napkins/
A simple gift or party idea

Tutorial at Life in Velvet Blog

"I promised Mike that there would be no more projects with glitter after the holidays. We are still trying to eradicate all of the shimmery remnants of my holiday decor. I really did try my best to keep my promise, but that didn’t last long as you can see. I found this adorable cupcake stand and set of white napkins at Homegoods. I know that’s really surprising to you guys…I basically live there. The rest of the supplies are all from Michaels. I couldn’t turn down the cupcake stand, but I needed something special to go with it. The inspiration behind these glitter dot napkins came from Ashley’s truly amazing blog, Sugar and Cloth".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment