Sunday, February 9, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Felt Love Pillow

http://blog.oubly.com/make-love-pillows-war-valentines-day/
Love pillows for Valentine's Day or any other day after that

Tutorial at Oubly Blog

"Valentine’s Day is always challenging for me since red and pink are my least favorite colors. And it seems that once the day starts approaching, stores whip out everything red, pink, and white.  Suddenly there are novelty knick-knacks at the end of every grocery aisle, and it seems as though you’re swimming through heart-shaped paraphernalia left and right. It’s almost impossible for me to find something to decorate the house with that will stand the test of time and be multi-purpose. So, I took matters in to my own hands, literally, and created a retro, hipster-ish ‘love’ pillow from felt".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment