Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make Italian Style Hot Chocolate

http://www.instructables.com/id/Italian-Style-Hot-Chocolate/#step1
Creamy and thicker than typical hot chocolate

Tutorial at Instructables Blog

"The first thing that comes to my mind whenever I think of hot chocolate is its creaminess, but I was surprised to see that that chocolate was completely liquid and not as thick as the one I am used to drink here.  For this reason, I decided to do a little experiment: I googled "hot chocolate" (in English) and looked at the photos. All of them were showing a liquid hot chocolate. Right after that I googled "cioccolata calda" and what I saw in those photos was the typical hot chocolate that I grew up drinking.  I finally realized that what is known as hot chocolate in English speaking countries is different than the one we make in Italy. The one we make here is creamy, and that's probably one of the things I love the most about it".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment