Friday, February 14, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Lavender Heart Sachet

http://simpleliving-sherrie.blogspot.com.au/2014/02/making-lavender-hearts-they-make-lovely.html
You could put on a hanger for a sweet smell in your closet

Tutorial at Simple Living Blog

"These are so easy to make and they can be made from any scraps of fabric left over from other projects I was thinking you could also use pretty old hankies ..I made a template of a heart from recycling a piece of plastic (photo below) not sure what I used as I made it some years back and I also made a paper one a bit smaller so that could be used to trace the stitching outline around the heart...I used a piece of pink ribbon so the heart can be hung up..And then I filled them with lavender from my garden...They make lovely gifts for any occasion...I'm going to make some more for Jack's schools Mother's Day stall...They can be hung on coat hangers to make your wardrobe smell nice, put in your lingerie draw..hang them on door knobs/ over bed heads to make your rooms smell nice and they look so pretty".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment