Monday, February 24, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Loom Bracelet with Beads

http://dabblesandbabbles.com/easy-rainbow-loom-bracelet-perler-beads/
Give them to your friends, family, teachers and coaches – they’ll be a big hit

Tutorial at Dabbles and Babbles Blog

"I’m so excited about this post.  This is my first ever Dabblesandbabbles.com video tutorial.  I’ve been wanting to do a video tutorial for a while now but I was waiting for the perfect project – I think I found it. This video tutorial is on how to make rainbow loom bracelets with perler beads. I have no idea if this has already been done before or not but I thought I’d give it a go.  I played around with the elastics and beads until I found something that worked. These bracelets are very easy to make and great for beginners to the rainbow loom".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment