Friday, February 21, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Mini-Quilt

http://mychellem.blogspot.com/2014/02/full-blown-quilt-lust.html
This little quilt is only 7" square

Tutorial at Michelle's Romantic Tangle Blog

"Yesterday, I thought I was in love with this little quilt.  Now that I've got it quilted, it's a case of full blown quilt lust.  In case you didn't read the last post, this is a scaled down version of Marilyn with the color placement in the nine-patch blocks reversed. The blocks are 1 1/2" and the quilt itself finishes at about 7" square. I could have, by the absolute skin of my teeth, used the same fat quarter for the top and back and binding, but I decided to use a piece from a coordinating pink fat quarter. The more different pinks in my stash the better, right".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment