Thursday, February 27, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Play Kitchen in a Box

http://www.blog.oomanoot.com/play-kitchen-in-a-box-sewing-tutorial/?utm_source=directory&utm_medium=totally&utm_campaign=play-kitchen-in-a-box
When play is done, everything goes back in the box and put away

Tutorial at Oomanoot blog

"I don’t know about you, but everytime I see a beautiful  wood play kitchen for kids I think: “Wow! That’s incredible!” And right after that: “But where will I put one of those?” So, if you’re like me and have already told all your friends and relatives you have run out of room for toys and only bring gifts if they are two dimensional please, this tutorial is for you: A play kitchen in a box. The fabric covered box is the stove and oven, and all the accessories are kept inside. Cook, play and put it away! And – when it gets a bit dusty and musty, take the fabric cover off and wash it! What could be better".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment