Monday, February 10, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Twirly Heart Mobile Card

http://creabeacards.com/twirly-heart-mobile-card/
Add a heartfelt message for a lovely Valentine Greeting

Tutorial at Crea Bea Cards Blog

"This could be a lovely card for letting that “special someone” know you care about him/her. Since it’s Valentine’s day soon, perhaps this is a great opportunity to craft it? Please scroll down for the photo tutorial.  One of my friends was about to get married. I was invited to her bachelor party. It was a really nice day! All invitees were asked before to give the bride to be a greeting card with a nice message about marriage. I thought it would be a nice opportunity to craft my own greeting card. Something like a heart shape would be nice, the symbol of love. I decided to craft a heart-shaped mobile".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment