Friday, March 7, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Baby Peasant Dress

http://www.mabeyshemadeit.com/peasant-dress/
Ruffled, feminine peasant dress fit for any baby girl

Tutorial at Mabey She Made It Blog

"When I think of little girls, the first thing I think of is cute ruffly dresses. Something feminine but not over powering.  And when I think of newborns, I think of how fragile their little bodies are for those first few months and how dressing them has to be easy.  So when I decided to make a little newborn dress, I wanted to make this Infant Peasant Dress Pattern & Tutorial by Sew Much Ado. It’s one I’ve used several times, and I love it. It’s simple to make, is super easy to get on and off a tiny baby, and it’s cute!  I followed the pattern for the construction of the dress with a couple of additions. I followed the instructions clear through step 11 as is. Then, I wanted a ruffle around the neckline".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment