Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make Bell Pepper Salad Bowls

http://makethebestofeverything.com/2014/02/bell-pepper-salad-bowls.html
Cute - plus, you get sliced bell peppers to eat at the end of the meal

Tutorial at Make the Best of Everything Blog

"On my blog, I have made Cucumber Dip Cups, Zucchini Pizza Cups and a Pineapple Plate. I have seen peppers used as dip bowls around the web before, but I really don’t like to blog about things I have already seen a million times on Pinterest. But then, I got this idea of fanning out the bell pepper and using it as a cute and functional salad bowl  The best part about this fanned out Bell Pepper bowl, is that you get perfect bite sized bell pepper slices to eat after you finish eating your salad!   The bell pepper slices were perfect for soaking up some of the leftover salad dressing at the bottom of the bowl".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment