Monday, March 24, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Stenciled Arch

http://www.mabeyshemadeit.com/stenciled-arch-tutorial-with-ombre/
Tutorial shows how to get a layered ombre look

Tutorial at Mabey She Made It Blog

"Have you ever seen something and known it was meant for you? The moment I saw this arch, I knew it was mine–it just needed a little makeover! I have a definite passion for arches and I knew a contemporary design would make the shape shine. When I saw the Stencil1 stencil and FolkArt Multi-surface paint (which is good for indoor, outdoor, and even in the dishwasher!), I knew they were going to be the perfect complement for my beloved arch, which is fairly large and needed a bigger design. I also loved that I could repeat and layer sections of the stencil to make the piece larger–I’m thinking walls or floors would be awesome with this design".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment