Sunday, April 6, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Decoupaged Egg Decoration

http://sewforsoul.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/plastic-eggs-napkin-decoupage.html
Shabby chic decoupage Easter decorations start with a plastic egg

Tutorial at Sew for Soul Blog

"Last Friday I received an email from the rather marvellous 'Style at Home' magazine asking me about my plans for the Easter Bank Holiday.  'Blimey' I thought 'Christmas was only a fortnight ago!'.  Jen and her team have to work months ahead in order to meet the tight deadlines required to get the magazine onto the shelves for all us eager readers.  Still, that email gave me the little push I needed to start thinking about Spring and Easter projects.  I am planning to make 30 personalised and embroidered linen egg cosies as gifts for the guests at our annual party, which we hold after Mass on Easter Sunday.  I am still mulling over designs in my head (read procrastinating), so I grabbed my scissors and PVA glue and placed all thoughts of stitching aside".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment