Monday, April 28, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Scratch n' Sniff Bookmark

http://www.sparkandchemistry.com/2/post/2014/04/fun-scratch-n-sniff-bookmarks.html
Make scented bookmarks with free Popsicle printables

Tutorial at Spark & Chemistry Blog

"Ahhh, scratch n' sniff stickers.  I remember as a kid, trying to be super good at school just to get one.  They would smell of artificial cherry, strawberry, and lemon with nothing but a simple scratch to activate the smell.  I don't know how they make those, but I do know that whenever I open up a box of cake batter, or powdered gelatin, I get the same smell.  So in having this nostalgic moment, I decided to create a scratch n' sniff DIY, simple enough for little hands.  Instead of stickers, I decided to make bookmarks.  I mean, who wouldn't want to open up their favorite novel and smell chocolate, or strawberry flavor? :)  So, if you want to go back in time with me and make scented bookmarks, follow along".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment