Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Crocheted Headband

http://www.breadandwithit.com/crochet-headband/
Incorporates buttons and interchangeable crochet flowers

Tutorial at Bread & With It Blog

"To be resourceful I usually pick up yarn at garage sales.  I am able to pick up rolls for 25 cents that way, and most of the time it is really nice!  I am a huge fan of saving money whenever I can.  I picked this yarn because it was a little stiffer and wouldn’t stretch as much, causing the headband to reshape after a few minutes of wearing it.  It’s also a thinner yarn, and I prefer a more dainty look.  When you are picking the yarn for your project keep in mind that the larger the thickness, the thicker your headband will be and the larger the button holes will be (requiring larger button). This yarn called for a F size crochet hook, so that’s what I used".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment