Monday, May 26, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make an Easy Summer Skirt

http://www.blog.oomanoot.com/the-easy-peasy-light-breezy-skirt/?utm_source=directory&utm_medium=totally&utm_campaign=the-easy-peasy-light-breezy-skirt
Perfect project for a quick wardrobe update

Tutorial at Oomanoot Blog

"We didn’t have much of a winter this year at all. It was warm-ish during all the months which should have been cold, but the second spring arrived it became scorching hot (and then it rained for a couple of days). Weird weather is upon us. In any case, it is clear that it’s time for some summer clothes. I must admit that I don’t usually sew clothes for my kids, because it’s a lot of effort for something I can buy easily and cheaply in a store, but this skirt is so easy and I got to use such fun fabrics (I mean, dancing ballerina monkeys? What could possibly be better than that?). It was totally worth the effort".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment