Monday, May 12, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make Turkish Baklava

http://www.theseamanmom.com/2014/05/Turkish-Baklava-with-walnuts.html#.U29ctii9ahI
Use any kind of nuts to make this dessert

Tutorial at The Seaman Mom Blog

"I'm pretty sure that most of us got to try Turkish Baklava at least once. Some say it 's too sweet, but still cannot refrain from at least taking a glimpse at this sweet sin.  When I was traveling around Europe as a seaman I had many chances to visit Turkey and I always, always had to stock up on baklava. It was a must. So I wanted to try and see if I can make it as tasty as Turkish people do. I will not hide that I needed more than just a few tips and a little patience to prepare this dessert. I tried a few times and was close to give up on it as it always came out either too mushy or too dry or too thin. I finally made it".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment