Friday, June 27, 2014

Tutorial - Crocheted Swimsuit Cover-up

http://www.thechillydog.com/2014/06/crochet-pattern-swim-cover-up.html
Cotton cover-up is machine washable/dryable

Tutorial at The Chilly Dog Blog

"When we were in the Dominican Republic last month, we spent much of our time on the beach or at the pool. I was a little jealous because many of the women had beautiful swim suit cover-ups. As soon as we got home I decided to make one of my own so I would be ready for our next beach/pool vacation, wherever that may be.  This crochet pattern is probably a bit unconventional because it uses the same type of cotton yarn that you would traditionally use to make crocheted washcloths. I chose it because there were plenty of fun colors of yarn available and, since it's cotton, the finished product is quite cozy".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment