Monday, June 30, 2014

Tutorial - How to Add a Minky Backing to a Quilt

http://www.avisiontoremember.com/2011/06/adding-minky-to-rag-quilts.html
This will also work with adding other fabrics to the back of your quilts

Tutorial at A Vision to Remember Blog

" I don't like sewing minky into a rag quilt because the edges don't fray.  Its just a personal preference of mine.  But I still love to have minky on the back of my quilts.   I have had several requests to add minky to the back of car seat tents or rag quilts lately so I thought I would take a picture while I was doing one for you all.  This should work with all types of quilts there is one small place that could be a problem depending on the look you are going for.  I will let you know in that step. Rag quilt from the top.  You can see the minky on the back and the nice finished edge of the rag quilt" ....Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment