Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Can Cozy

http://so-sew-easy.com/cool-can-cozy-pattern/
Equivalent to the coffee cozy, and easy to sew

Tutorial at So Sew Easy Blog

"Do you remember that waterproof can coaster I made for my husband for Valentines Day?  It’s a hit and he uses it everyday.  He loves it, because he no longer gets nagged at for leaving wet rings all over the table and I love it just because he uses it. I thought it would be nice to make him something to go with it. I had some Insul-Bright left over from the pot holders and oven mitts, and was looking for something else to do with it.  An insulated can cozy that will keep his can cold longer, and it soaks up the condensation too – double win.  This has been another hit – he uses it all the time.  Makes me happy.  Makes him happy.  Can’t get a better sewing project than that".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment