Saturday, June 7, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a No Ice Cream Milkshake

http://makethebestofeverything.com/2014/03/vanilla-banana-milkshake.html
Just three ingredients in this tasty drink

Tutorial at Make the Best of Everything

"One night last week, my husband was out-of-town and I needed something sweet.  I had dealt with a screaming infant for a few hours and needed to unwind with a sweet treat.  I had no ” junk” in the house to eat.  I made this Vanilla/ Banana Milkshake.  It was AH mazing!  If you’re  a foodie, you’ve probably heard of  ” Banana Swirl”.  Especially if you have kids who watch Daniel Tiger’s neighborhood.  When you blend frozen bananas, it pretty much turns into something similar to Ice cream.  You can add chocolate, berries, Mangos, Peaches, Pineapple, peanut butter or Whatever  you like for different flavors to this Banana swirl".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment