Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Toddler Buckle Toy

http://swoodsonsays.com/toddler-buckle-toy-tutorial-scrapbusting-saturday/
A quick, easy, scrapbusting toy for the toddler in your life

Tutorial at Swoodson Says Blog

" I have been brainstorming lots of handmade toys lately! My son is 17 months old and not grooving on “baby toys” like rattles that were easy to keep in the car, but he is still too young to enjoy coloring or drawing. He loves to look at books, which is fantastic, but I like having a few options to rotate in the carseat. Last night he had his first bout of stomach flu and we were up all night, so I scrapped my elaborate scrapbusting project this morning. I had this cut, sewn, and photographed within  an hour! Super fast, cheap, and it was a hit with my son".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment