Monday, June 16, 2014

Tutorial - Jar of Hearts for Father's Day

http://www.cucicucicoo.com/2014/03/jar-hearts-special-daddies-diy-fathers-day-gift/
DIY project for kids to make for Father’s Day

Tutorial at Cucicucicoo Blog

"This year we nearly missed Father’s Day (March 19th in Italy) completely. It had sort of slipped my mind to make something with the kids for my husband until that very morning, so I quickly racked my brain for a DIY gift idea that we could make in a very short time after school. Then I suddenly thought that we could make a special jar with little paper hearts with lovey-dovey messages on them. That way, when he’s feeling down, he can take one out and remember how much he is loved. This totally cost-free gift is a perfect idea not only for Father’s Day, but also".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment