Thursday, July 17, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Glass Paint Jar Vase

http://creativekhadija.com/2014/07/glasspaint-jar-organizer-tutorial/
A pretty organizer for your brushes

Tutorial at Creative Khadija Blog

"I enjoy recycling & reusing stuff more than creating something with any new material, Reusing & restyling oldie things are just fun! And the interesting thing about it, you don’t need to worry if the result is not so perfect.. as its recycling! So I always recommend to reuse, recycle & restyle small old thingies, which you usually throw away!  My today’s sharing is also a recycle and reuse idea but in a beautiful way! as its summers going on, everyone is using different juices & drinks, here at home Tang orange flavor is mostly favorite of all. One day I saw an empty glass jar of Tang in our kitchen cabinets, So I thought why not to decorate it with some glass paints, as I have some glass paints in my crafty drawers which can may be dry soon".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment