Monday, July 28, 2014

Tutorial - Raspberry Greek Yogurt Ice Cream

http://theseamanmom.com/raspberry-greek-yogurt-ice-cream/
A perfect dessert at hot summer days

Tutorial at The Seaman Mom Blog

"When it’s hot out there and all you do is sweat and sweat and sweat until you feel completely blah, don’t you feel like cooling down with an ice cream or two. Ok, it’s actually more than just a couple but who counts them when they’re so good, right?  I am a big ice cream fan especially at summer time, I would be able to live on ice cream basically but the problem is I hate the store bought ice cream as it leaves a funny taste when the first sweet, refreshing taste is gone. And I bet it’s all because of the artificial ingredients. I tried to read the labels on some and could not understand any of the ingredients except for sugar".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment