Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Fabric and Denim Flower

http://cocojude.wordpress.com/2014/06/16/fabric-and-denim-flower-tutorial/
Use as a keychain, to decorate bags, etc.

Tutorial at CocoJude Blog

"A couple of birthdays ago, my friend gave me a lovely bag which has this tweedy flower charm on it. She always said she thought it was something I would make myself, and I have finally got round to it. It took a bit of poking around the work out the design, and I ended up doing something slightly different, as I found it was a bit bulky otherwise. My version is below – made from denim and cotton fabric, and accessorised with a button (of course!) The denim came from a favourite old pair of jeans which had ripped because they were so worn. I chopped off the legs, so may still use them for something else".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment