Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Lacey Heart Knit Shirt

http://whatsmummyupto.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/free-pattern-and-tutorial-lacey-love.html
Can also be made into a Knit or Fleece Dress

Tutorial at What's Mummy Up To Blog

"In my mind, I loved this as a super-quick, very easy, two-pattern-piece type sweater, with the little bat-wing feature to just give it something different while also helping with the snuggly-warmness of it.  I envisioned it being a super-snuggly, pull-it-on-after-school-on-those-freezing-winter's-days type sweater.  And I'd also been pondering about lengthening it a bit to make it into a dress. And a couple of weekends ago, I finally got around to it.  I stole borrowed some cute pink and blue fleece from my Mum's stash ...Then I got to work ... and here's what I came up with".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment