Saturday, August 30, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make Ninja Peg People

http://plentyofpaprika.blogspot.com/2014/08/small-peg-people-printable-clothes.html

Post includes printable clothing for Ninjas

Tutorial at Plenty of Paprika Blog

"A couple weeks ago I was contacted by someone, who wanted to know if I would make some peg ninja clothes for a birthday party. She was also interested in instructions on how to make the masks and eyes for the ninjas. Since I needed to take some pictures for reference and write all the instructions anyways, I figured might as well write up a quick post. Oh, and I had another person who requested the printable peg clothes for small peg dolls, and since I was already working on making the small peg clothes for her, it was easy to make a few extras for freebies. Even better".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment