Sunday, August 10, 2014

Tutorial - How to Stencil a Gift Box

http://creativekhadija.com/2014/07/gift-box-design-stenciling-technique/
You'll need a stencil, foam brush, and paint

Tutorial at Creative Khadija Blog

"My family and friends are always expecting something arty/crafty from me & this is kind of a hard Task always! Well I handle anyway..haha. Gift Packing and gift box designing is a really important thing when you are gifting, a person who is going to open the box will be definitely first reviewing the packing. So its necessary to work on the gift pack/wrap before giving it away! a ready-made packing with printed paper sheet wraps is also good but will may be not that impressive as something compared to any hand designed packing! making some hand designed gift wraps are not difficult, just a few time is needed with a little bit of creativity..So this is what I did before gifting some goodies to one of my friend".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment