Saturday, August 9, 2014

Tutorial - Make Ice Cream without a Machine

http://plentyofpaprika.blogspot.com/2014/07/coconut-fudge-ice-cream-without-machine.html
Coconut fudge ice cream without a machine

Tutorial at Plenty of Paprika Blog

"When I first saw Kevin & Amanda's easy homemade ice cream recipe, I was intrigued. We have made ice cream in a bag before with heavy cream, it was not bad, but not something I would make regularly. So, when I needed to use up a pint of heavy whipping cream that has been in the fridge,  I figured I did not have much to lose.  To be honest, I did not expect much and I was pleasantly surprised! It was delicious! I would not say amazing or the best I had - it is hard to beat Blue Bell. None the less, it was very good and everyone really liked it".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment