Sunday, August 24, 2014

Tutorial - Ring from a Recycle PET Soda Bottle

http://plumperfectandme.blogspot.com/2014/06/recycled-pet-soda-bottle-ring.html
PET is highly recyclable and can be reformed into many items

Tutorial at Purple Hues and Me Blog

"I usually like to post a craft project once a week, but with visiting friends, the holiday, and working on a paper mache creation that's taking too long to dry, I am a bit behind. Thinking of something that's no cost and quick to make, all I had to do was look in my recycle trash bin for a solution.  I've always wanted to make jewelry out of  plastic bottles . . . I think they are cool, chic and a great way to help the environment (if only in a small way) and to re-use some old PET plastic bottles.  PET stands for polyethylene terephthalate   Take a look at the bottom of your soft drink bottle and you will most likely find a logo as shown below and the number 1 there.  PET is also used to make bottles for water, juice, sports drinks, beer, mouthwash, catsup, and salad dressing".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment